Board: Airport Meetings & Agendas
The Airport Advisory Board (AAB) was established to advise the city council, the city manager and the airport management and make recommedations on the following:
- Methods and matters in recruiting and creating interest in the municipal airport.
- Planning and developing airport services and expansion.
The AAB consists of five voting members appointed by city council and five non-voting stakeholder members selected by airport management.
More information about the board can be found in Division 14 of the San Marcos City Code.
Current Council-Appointed Board Members:
- Scott Gregson (March 1, 2019 to February 28, 2021)
- Travis Ahlhorn (March 1, 2019 to February 28, 2021)
- Gary White (March 1, 2020 to February 28, 2022)
- Robert DeJong
- Joe Enzminger
- John Koenrich
- Russell Ross
- Dan Verda